An international centre of excellence
Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) is an international centre of excellence in child healthcare.
Together with its research partner, the UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health, they form the UK’s only academic Biomedical Research Centre specialising in paediatrics.
Since its formation in 1852, the hospital has been dedicated to children’s healthcare and to finding new and better ways to treat childhood illnesses.
The Hospital receives over 252,389 outpatient visits and 43,778 inpatient visits every year. There are 63 different clinical specialties at GOSH; the UK's widest range of specialist health services for children on one site.
The assistant director of networks and security ICT approached Installation Technology as he was impressed by our reputation within the industry and our existing NHS contacts and experience.
Installation Technology has assisted, where possible, to assess and improve the relevant services offered by ICT department, utilising all our experience and professionalism to enhance the already world-wide reputation for excellence that GOSH deservedly commands.
- Innovation Centre DRiVE –The future platform for innovation within the NHS
- New Wi-Fi Infrastructure across all campus’ within Great Ormond Street
- CICU Project Installation – New critical care centre ward within the Premier Inn Clinical Building
- New Single Mode cross-site fibre backbone to link up Great Ormond Street Hospital with UCL & UCLH
- Supporting the Wi-Fi Installation within the Zayed Centre for Research Building, one of a kind in the UK
- Remediation works of Data Centre & Hub Rooms
- The Disney Garden – A helping hand to ‘Go-Live’