These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions),and Installation Technology, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using theWebsite immediately. In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by InstallationTechnology and acting in the course of their employment or (ii)engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Installation Technology and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded byUsers, is the property of Installation Technology, its affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of thisWebsite, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use theWebsite you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. Provided that it is exclusively for your own personal, non-commercial use, you may retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. It is prohibited for you to reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the prior written permission of Installation Technology.
4. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Installation Technology makes available through theWebsite (the service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. InstallationTechnology is under no obligation to update information on theWebsite.
5. Whilst Installation Technology uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
6. Installation Technology accepts no liability for any disruption to or non-availability of the Website.
7. Installation Technology reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a)limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or, (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liability in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
9. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
10. To the maximum extent permitted bylaw, Installation Technology accepts no liability for any of the following: (a) any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; (b) loss or corruption of any data, database or software; (c) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
11. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
12. These terms and conditions maybe varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
13. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
14. The Contracts (Rights of ThirdParties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
15. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
16. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, actor omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
17. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English andWelsh courts.
18. InstallationTechnology is a company incorporated in Scotland with registered number SC147188 whose registered address is C/O Barwell Plc, Sterling House, 20 Renfield Street, Glasgow, G25AP and it operates the website www.installationtechnology.com. The registered VAT number is 6038592
19. Installation Technology can be contacted by email on email@example.com.